PCPoradenství.cz
Jste přihlášen jako: Neregistrovaný | Přihlášení

Nejste přihlášen. Nezapomeňte se přihlásit nebo zaregistrovat!

Zaslat odpověď   Tisk vlákna    Poradna -> Ostatní

The Eagles liked Washington State offensive tackle

zhangzk
Pravidelný přispěvatel

Zobrazit informace o autorovi
PříspěvekZaslal: čt Čer 13, 2019 8:45    Předmět: The Eagles liked Washington State offensive tackle Citovat

Andre Dillard so much that they went against their pre-draft plans and traded up to take him in the first round. The idea that Dillard would be so highly sought as an NFL offensive tackle would have been laughable at the start of Dillard’s career.Dillard showed up at Washington State weighing 240 pounds and left weighing 310 Sidney Jones Jerseys 2019 , and he told ESPN that it was from following coach Mike Leach’s suggestion his freshman year of, “Let’s see if we can put some meat on this skinny kid.”Dillard said he was constantly snacking on peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, protein bars and bananas, and would also set an alarm to wake up in the middle of the night, guzzle a protein shake Black Dallas Goedert Jerseys , and go back to sleep.A self-described “wuss” when he started playing football, Dillard no longer is.“Well, by wuss, I meant, when I first played in eighth and ninth grade Dallas Goedert Jerseys 2019 , I had no idea what I was doing. I had never hit a person before, so I didn’t — I was unsure if that was OK and it’s like, ‘Yeah, you have a helmet on,'” he said. “Over the years of progressively getting better at the game Black Jerome Brown Jerseys , I just fell in love with it more and more and just put more of my body and soul into it, and so, I’ve definitely gotten a lot more aggressive over the years.”Dillard now is big enough and tough enough that the Eagles think they have a huge addition to their offensive line. There’s a belief out there that the reigning Super Bowl champion Philadelphia Eagles are “the team nobody wants to play” in the 2019 NFL playoffs. Count Doug Pederson’s former teammate Brett Favre in that group.In a recent interview with SiriusXM NFL Radio, Favre had the following to say:This is ultimately just one man’s opinion but Favre is saying what a lot of us are thinking right now. It just feels like this Eagles team is capable of going on another special run. As Favre noted, Doug Pederson has really rallied his group since that Saints loss. The Eagles are 5-1 in their last six games with the one loss coming on the road in overtime. And the Eagles were screwed by exceptionally bad officiating in that matchup. Nick Foles leads the league in passing yards Jerome Brown Jerseys 2019 , completion percentage, yards per attempt, and nets yard per pass play in the last three weeks.Jim Schwartz’s defense is racking up sacks and takeaways; the Eagles rank tied for sixth and tied for ninth respectively in those categories over the last three games. Really, everyone is stepping up down the stretch. Even guys like Haloti Ngata and Wendell Smallwood are playing their best football for crying out loud. As Jason Kelce infamously said on the steps of the Art Museum’s steps last year: “IT’S THE WHOLE TEAM!”And that’s exactly what makes them a legitimate threat to be the first team since 2004 to repeat as Super Bowl champs.

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď   Tisk vlákna    Poradna -> Ostatní Strana 1 z 1

Odeslat rychlou odpověď:
Uživatel: 

Přejdi na:  
Můžete přidat nové téma do tohoto fóra.
Můžete odpovídat na témata v tomto fóru.