PCPoradenství.cz
Jste přihlášen jako: Neregistrovaný | Přihlášení

Nejste přihlášen. Nezapomeňte se přihlásit nebo zaregistrovat!

Zaslat odpověď   Tisk vlákna    Poradna -> PC Tuning/Modding

www.tigersfanproshop.com

liny195
Pravidelný přispěvatel

Zobrazit informace o autorovi Zobrazit autorovy WWW stránky
PříspěvekZaslal: po Dub 15, 2019 2:59    Předmět: www.tigersfanproshop.com Citovat

MESA Alan Trammell Jersey , Ariz. (AP) — Like every other pitcher in the Oakland Athletics’ deep bullpen, Liam Hendriks is expecting to pitch a lot this season.The tricky question for manager Bob Melvin going into spring training: Who gets to go first?The Athletics rotation is a major uncertainty heading into camp, with the first workout for pitchers and catchers set for Monday. Of course, that’s nothing new for Melvin. Oakland’s rotation was wrecked by injuries last season, prompting the A’s to lean on their relief pitchers as “openers” to start games. With at least three spots in the rotation currently wide open, Oakland might again be forced to get creative with the early innings.Hendriks became the most dependable in that role last season, making nine of the 10 “opener” starts for Oakland in September and October, including in the AL wild-card game against the Yankees.The makeshift bullpen games helped the A’s earn a surprising postseason appearance, and Hendriks is eager to return to the role. He’s ready to pitch every other day if asked — “I’d love to be able to get to 81 games pitched http://www.tigersfanproshop.co.....nez-jersey , just to be able to say I did it,” he said.Melvin smiled at that suggestion, but he hopes Oakland’s staff won’t have to be quite so untraditional.“We’re open to just about anything,” Melvin said. “But I don’t know if we’re fixated on going into spring right away saying, ‘We’re going to start with an opener on this game.’ I haven’t scheduled it out that way.”The Athletics are getting an early start on spring training because they’re heading to Japan for a season-opening series on March 20-21. The teams will be allowed expanded 28-man rosters for those games, and Melvin expects to use the extra roster space to more carefully manage his pitchers.“That will allow us to do things at our pace,” Melvin said. “It’s more about the pitching than anything else and making sure they’re ready. With some extra guys, it means we don’t have to push guys to try to get somebody ready to throw 100 pitches in this game (in Tokyo). I don’t know if that’s realistic.”Besides Mike Fiers and newcomer Marco Estrada, nothing is set in the rotation. Estrada battled hip and back problems last season while with the Blue Jays Lance Parrish Jersey , yet still made 28 starts, posting a 7-14 record and 5.64 ERA.“I have to be a little smarter about things like that. If I’m in that much pain, I should probably take it easy,” Estrada said. “I like making all my starts. My goal is to try to make at least 30 starts. That’s something I want to do for these guys, I want to give them innings.”Last season, Oakland starters combined for 824 1/3 innings, the fewest in team history. Every member of the season-opening starting rotation dealt with injuries.Daniel Mengden is the most likely pitcher to join Fiers and Estrada in the rotation. He appeared in 22 games (17 starts) last season and was often used as the long man following the “openers.” Frankie Montas and Chris Bassitt are also strong possibilities, while injured starters Jharel Cotton, Sean Manaea and Andrew Triggs may return at some point in 2019.NOTES: The A’s still don’t know when or if top draft pick Kyler Murray will report to camp. The two-sport star has a locker and a No. 73 jersey waiting for him in Oakland’s clubhouse at Hohokam Park http://www.tigersfanproshop.co.....nez-jersey , but general manager David Forst said Sunday they were still talking to the Murray family as the Heisman Trophy winner tries to decide which sport to pursue.Third baseman Matt Chapman, who had thumb surgery in October and a distal clavicle resection procedure in December on his non-throwing shoulder, is not expected to be ready for the first Cactus League game but said he was making good progress.Right-hander James Kaprielian has had a setback in his recovery from shoulder issues, Melvin said. Kaprielian will have an MRI and is not expected to start training camp with the rest of the team’s pitchers. The 24-year-old was acquired from the Yankees for Sonny Gray in 2017 but hasn’t pitched in a game since 2016. TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Gio Gonzalez is eager to reward the New York Yankees.The Yankees announced Wednesday they had signed the veteran left-hander to a minor league contract, hoping the two-time All-Star can help a hobbled rotation.“They gave me something I couldn’t turn down,” Gonzalez said. “This is a pretty great opportunity. It’s impressive to be in this locker room. It really does give you a ‘wow’ factor when you walk in.”Gonzalez said the Yankees’ offer earlier this week was the lone serious one he received.“It’s pretty much the only organization that saw something in me,” Gonzalez said. “It’s something to use as fuel. I think these guys have a really good shot this year to do something wonderful. I really want to be a part of a something like that.”If added to the 40-man roster, he would get a $3 million salary while in the major leagues and the chance to $9 million in performance bonuses: $300 Travis Wood Jersey ,000 for each start through 30.The 33-year-old Gonzalez will have a bullpen session Thursday and could pitch in a game Saturday. He had an 88-pitch simulated game Monday.“I told them, whenever they need me, however they need me, I’m ready to go,” Gonzalez said.Yankees ace Luis Severino is sidelined by right shoulder inflammation and will not be available until May at the earliest. In addition, CC Sabathia is likely to miss the first week or two as he recovers from an offseason that included knee surgery and the insertion of a stent after a blockage was found in an artery from his heart. Sabathia also must serve a five-game suspension for hitting Tampa Bay’s Jesus Sucre with a pitch in his last regular season start of 2018.Severino resumed playing catch Wednesday, making 25 throws at 60 feet.“Feels pretty normal,” Severino said. “I just feel a little bit off because I’ve been out for two weeks.”Sabathia will have his first minor league start Thursday.Masahiro Tanaka heads a rotation that includes James Paxton and J.A. Happ. Jonathan Loaisiga, Luis Cessa and Domingo German are competing for two open rotation spots.Gonzalez can opt out of his deal if he’s not added to the major league roster by April 20.Gonzalez is 127-97 with a 3.69 ERA in 11 major league seasons and just finished the second option season of a contract that wound up being worth $65.5 million over seven years.“I think he’s a great pitcher http://www.tigersfanproshop.co.....nez-jersey ,” Severino said. “I think he’s a great guy. I see him like CC, a veteran guy that can pitch and knows the league and has been around a long time. I think it’s going to be a good thing for us.”Gonzalez was 10-11 with a 4.21 ERA last season for Washington and Milwaukee, which acquired him on Aug. 31. He was 3-0 in five starts for the Brewers down the stretch.

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď   Tisk vlákna    Poradna -> PC Tuning/Modding Strana 1 z 1

Odeslat rychlou odpověď:
Uživatel: 

Přejdi na:  
Můžete přidat nové téma do tohoto fóra.
Můžete odpovídat na témata v tomto fóru.