PCPoradenství.cz
Jste přihlášen jako: Neregistrovaný | Přihlášení

Nejste přihlášen. Nezapomeňte se přihlásit nebo zaregistrovat!

Zaslat odpověď   Tisk vlákna    Poradna -> Zvuk a hudební software

Reportedly very into Fortnite

rsgoldsale

Zobrazit informace o autorovi Zobrazit autorovy WWW stránky
PříspěvekZaslal: po Čer 03, 2019 4:52    Předmět: Reportedly very into Fortnite Citovat

Fortnite season five started today and while it is the largest patch for the game, I stopped playing the game right around the stage everyone began losing their collective heads over a meteor in the sky. Afterward there was a rocket launching but before this, an Avengers tie-in and something about a playground recently and its esport -- fortnite items is exhausting trying to keep up. However, now you can drive golf carts now, so, game on?

Not too fast. Since I have not been enjoying Fortnite I've been re-watching Friends on Netflix, because becoming merc'ed a dozen or so times on a near nightly basis was beginning to wear on my nerves. I had some comfort food for the brain. Sure, there are relaxing games, such as Trials: Fusion, however to really resign from the frustration of being terrible at Fortnite, I had to silence the Xbox One. Like season five Fortnite, season five of Friends has been one of the greatest of this show's history.

Fortnite is now a behemoth. When it eventually landed on the Nintendo Switch, it was pretty apparent that Fortnite would be dominating the gaming conversation for a long time. Though some people are concentrating hard on solving these season five challenges or searching treasure, I am happy watching the"The One Where Phoebe Hates PBS", another incident which highlights the bumbling psychological instability of the oft-poorly dressed Ross.

I haven't entirely given up on the sport, but believing I'll be buying a Sony PS4 after this year, the dearth of cross-progression with Sony is a detriment to buy fortnite traps really ongoing with all the seasons. I'm not the only one leaving behind past progressions, as whatever rewards I have earned mean little if I can not take them with me.

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď   Tisk vlákna    Poradna -> Zvuk a hudební software Strana 1 z 1

Odeslat rychlou odpověď:
Uživatel: 

Přejdi na:  
Můžete přidat nové téma do tohoto fóra.
Můžete odpovídat na témata v tomto fóru.