PCPoradenství.cz
Jste přihlášen jako: Neregistrovaný | Přihlášení

Nejste přihlášen. Nezapomeňte se přihlásit nebo zaregistrovat!

Zaslat odpověď   Tisk vlákna    Poradna -> Zabezpečení, bezpečnost komunikace

Nate Schmidt Jersey

hongwei28
Pravidelný přispěvatel

Zobrazit informace o autorovi Zobrazit autorovy WWW stránky
PříspěvekZaslal: pá Dub 19, 2019 5:00    Předmět: Nate Schmidt Jersey Citovat

Could the Columbus Blue Jackets possibly trade Artemi Panarin at this point?A week ago Nate Schmidt Jersey , it seemed likely, if not certain, that the Blue Jackets would part with their high-scoring winger because of his status as a potential free agent July 1. There would certainly be no point in holding on to Panarin for the rest of the season and getting nothing in return for him.However, the Blue Jackets have been quite active in the days leading up to the deadline, completing two separate deals with the Ottawa Senators for Matt Duchene and Ryan Dzingel.Duchene and Dzingel are both in the final years of their contract and will be free agents July 1. The Blue Jackets moved assets to acquire players who will hit the open market at the end of the year unless they suddenly sign with the Jackets.General manager Jarmo Kekalainen has apparently decided to go for the brass ring with his Blue Jackets. Kekalainen must have great faith in his team having an excellent chance to win the Stanley Cup or he wouldn't have traded for Duchene and Dzingel.That brings us to Panarin, who has scored 24 goals and 45 assists to this point in the season. If Kekalainen is indeed going for it, how could he possibly trade Panarin? Kekalainen has not ruled out trading Panarin at this point, but he would have to be overwhelmed with a trade proposal to move him.Aaron Portzline of The Athletic reported that Kekalainen islistening to offers for Panarinand that if a deal is made for the winger, it would be one that helps the Blue Jackets in the present and the future.Kekalainen is creating an intense market for Panarin because of his acquisition of Duchene and Dzingel. They were two of the more attractive players that were up for trade, and now they have been taken off the market.That means the best players available at this point are Panarin and Mark Stone of the Senators. It seems certain that Stone will be traded http://www.officialknightspros.....nsk-jersey , and there is no chance he will remain with the Senators. Once that happens, Panarin will be the only true game-changer left on the board.That means Kekalainen should be able to command the price he wants for Panarin, and that almost certainly means a combination of players, prospects and draft picks.If that is the case, Kekalainen will have proved himself a master of the trade deadline because of the way he has acquired two strong assets and has driven up the value of his own top asset.Stone remains on the marketStone has scored 28 goals and 34 assists for the Senators this season, and he can clearly be a game-changing asset for any potential Stanley Cup hopeful that acquires him.Bob McKenzie of TSN and NBC reported that the Winnipeg Jets, Calgary Flames, Nashville Predators and Boston Bruins have the most interest in Stone. Bruce Garrioch of the Ottawa Sun reported that there areeight teamsinterested in acquiring Stone's services.The Jets may be getting close to completing a deal for Stone, according to Hockey Night in Canada insider Elliotte Friedman. The trade for Stone is likely to includea 2019 first-round selection, a conditional second-round pick and two prospects.While Panarin and Stone are the leading names at the trade deadline Authentic Oscar Lindberg Jersey , there are several others who will also be coveted.Simmonds update and moreWayne Simmonds of the Philadelphia Flyers is another potential game-changer, as he has scored 24 goals or more in a season six times in his career.Simmonds has been discussed as a trade possibility for several weeks, but Philadelphia general manager Chuck Fletcher has been trying to give his team a chance to get back in the playoff race.While the Flyers staged a powerful comeback to beat the Pittsburgh Penguins in overtime Saturday, they are still seven points out of the final Eastern Conference playoff spot.Fletcher has started to engage in trade talks, per Frank Seravalli of TSN. The Bruins are likely to show interest in Simmonds, according toSam Carchidi of Philly.comMarcus Johansson of the New Jersey Devils is creating "traction," according to Pierre LeBrun of The Athletic and TSN.Some of the other key players who have an excellent chance to move at the deadline include Kevin Hayes of the New York Rangers and Michael Raffl of the Philadelphia Flyers.Gustav Nyquist was traded by the Detroit Red Wings to the San Jose Sharks early Monday morning. The Sharks sent a second-round pick in 2019 and a conditional third-round pick in 2020 to Detroit. VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) — Ken Hitchcock wants Oilers fans to brace for a wild ride.Edmonton’s coach thinks games will get tighter throughout the second half of the season and look more like his team’s 3-2 victory over the Vancouver Canucks in a shootout Wednesday night.“You’re going to be in a battle and there’s going to be a lot of emotional times. And for me, if you’re a fan of hockey, you’re going to love this Reilly Smith Jersey ,” Hitchcock said. “If you’re just looking for wins, you’re going to go through a roller-coaster ride.“But if you’re looking for great hockey with people pouring everything in it, you’re going to be looking at this for the next 40 games.”Alex Chiasson scored in the fifth round of a shootout to win it.Jujhar Khaira and captain Connor McDavid scored in the first period for the Oilers, who won consecutive games for the first time since early December. They lost their two previous matchups with the Canucks.“It’s a tough building to play in. We’ve always had struggles,” McDavid said. “At least we were able to take advantage of it and get the two points.”Mikko Koskinen stopped 20 shots before denying all five Canucks attempts in the tiebreaker.Brandon Sutter and Markus Granlund had the goals for Vancouver. Jacob Markstrom made 28 saves.Chiasson said watching teammate Leon Draisaitl’s shootout attempt helped him read Markstrom.“I thought if I could come with a little bit of speed and go just above (his glove). It worked out,” Chiasson said.The right wing believes the Oilers can take a lot from tight games.“We’ve got to learn how to play in these types of games, make good decisions, play until we have to,” said Chiasson, who won a Stanley Cup with the Washington Capitals last season. “I thought tonight was a good example of making good decisions and building our game as it went on. Even though we had ups and downs Michael Ferland Jersey Womens , we kept going. And that’s what we need.”Sutter was happy with the way his team played against the Oilers, despite the result.“It’s fun hockey to watch and a little more nerve-wracking to play, but I like our game tonight,” he said.“It was a grinding game, kind of that playoff feel against teams that are fighting for it and that’s what they are going to be like down the stretch, so I thought we played really well.”Edmonton opened the scoring 7:35 into the game with a short-handed goal.Ryan Nugent-Hopkins picked off the puck in his own end and sent it to Khaira in the neutral zone. He took a spinning wrist shot from the hash marks and beat Markstrom on the far side.“It was one of those things where it just kind of presented itself,” Khaira said. “I need to be more of a shooter, so I’m just trying to focus on that right now. It’s nice when it pays off.”Sutter responded for the Canucks 78 seconds later, firing a shot from the top of the faceoff circle for a power-play goal.A fight between Vancouver’s Antoine Roussel and Edmonton’s Matt Benning set the stage for the third goal of the night. Roussel was handed a double-minor for the tussle while Benning was assessed a two-minute penalty, giving the Oilers their second power play.McDavid capitalized with 57 seconds left in the period William Karlsson Jersey , streaking into the Vancouver zone alone and putting a laser of a shot around defenseman Chris Tanev and past Markstrom.Vancouver tied it again midway through the second. Tim Schaller dug the puck out behind the Edmonton net and chipped it to Granlund in the slot. The center got off a quick one-timer for his eighth goal of the season.Ben Hutton appeared to score another power-play goal for the Canucks late in the second, but Edmonton challenged the play, saying Vancouver’s Jake Virtanen was offside. After a video review, officials agreed and the goal was overturned.Virtanen nearly won the game on a breakaway with 20 seconds to go in the third, but couldn’t beat Koskinen.Darnell Nurse swiped the puck away from Edmonton’s crease halfway through overtime to keep the Oilers in the game. The play resulted in an Oilers rush, and Draisaitl put a shot into Markstrom’s logo.“I thought for sure we’d score for sure twice and then next thing I know, I couldn’t believe they didn’t score. Overtime was really exciting,” Hitchcock said.NOTES: McDavid extended his point streak to six games. He has six goals and three assists during that stretch and sits fourth in the NHL’s scoring race with 70 points on the season. … Vancouver traded defenseman Michael Del Zotto to the Anaheim Ducks for Luke Schenn and a 2020 seventh-round draft pick. Canucks coach Travis Green said the deal frees up a spot on Vancouver’s roster.UP NEXTOilers: Begin a three-game homestand Saturday against Calgary.Canucks: Host the Buffalo Sabres on Friday.
ducklife
Účastník

Zobrazit informace o autorovi
PříspěvekZaslal: pá Kvě 03, 2019 11:19    Předmět: Citovat

Thank you for your sharing! Your information is useful to me and many people are looking for them like me! The problem seems simple, but through your pen, it impresses me!
vex

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď   Tisk vlákna    Poradna -> Zabezpečení, bezpečnost komunikace Strana 1 z 1

Odeslat rychlou odpověď:
Uživatel: 

Přejdi na:  
Můžete přidat nové téma do tohoto fóra.
Můžete odpovídat na témata v tomto fóru.