PCPoradenství.cz
Jste přihlášen jako: Neregistrovaný | Přihlášení

Nejste přihlášen. Nezapomeňte se přihlásit nebo zaregistrovat!

Zaslat odpověď   Tisk vlákna    Poradna -> Ostatní

Youth Taylor Gabriel Jersey

linchao
Pravidelný přispěvatel

Zobrazit informace o autorovi Zobrazit autorovy WWW stránky
PříspěvekZaslal: st Led 09, 2019 4:19    Předmět: Youth Taylor Gabriel Jersey Citovat

For the second consecutive week Cheap Cody Whitehair Jersey , the Chicago Bears sit alone atop the NFC North. The national analysts are starting to come around on the ferociousness of Chicago’s defense, and now after the offense broke out last week, could we finally see some praise getting heaped on the team?Let’s take our weekly tour around some NFL Power Rankings to see where the Bears stand. First up is the Mothership, SB Nation Youth Taylor Gabriel Jersey , and they have the Bears just outside the top ten at 11, up three spots from last week. After praising the Green Bay Packers, who are ranked tenth, SB Nation had this to say about Chicago. “The Bears also looked great last week with not only the defense impressing http://www.bearscheapstores.co.....rsey-cheap , but Mitchell Trubisky throwing SIX touchdown passes (and zero interceptions) in the win over the Buccaneers.”You just know something is serious when it’s in all-caps. Check out SB Nations’s Mile High Report. I wonder if their misspelling of Trubisky is just some of their jilted-lover-syndrome still seeping out.ESPN has it like this while spotlighting one rookie from each team.Here’s how SI’s MMQB has it.NFL.com has the Bears flying up their power rankings, up 9 spots to number 8. The Sporting News has it like this. Yahoo Sports has them taking a big jump too. I think winning the AFC East is a possibility for the Bears this year. Check out how the USA Today has it. The Washington Post is a believer too. What do you guys think about the Power Rankers this week? Dolphins wide receiver DeVante Parker has been an observer for most of the 2018 season and it’s up in the air whether he’ll continue to be watching football instead of playing it when the Dolphins face the Bears on Sunday.Parker has missed the last two games with a quad injury and was listed as a limited participant in Wednesday’s practice. He was noncommittal on his chances of playing when he spoke to reporters on Thursday.“I’m not really sure,” Parker said, via the Palm Beach Post. “I’m just going a day at a time and working my way back in there.”Parker missed the first two games of the year with a broken finger and had two catches for 40 yards in his lone appearance of the season. There’s been rumblings about the Dolphins shopping Parker in a trade http://www.bearscheapstores.co.....rsey-cheap , something that would be easier if he played more than once a month especially with a $9.3 million option for next season that is only guaranteed against injury.

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď   Tisk vlákna    Poradna -> Ostatní Strana 1 z 1

Odeslat rychlou odpověď:
Uživatel: 

Přejdi na:  
Můžete přidat nové téma do tohoto fóra.
Můžete odpovídat na témata v tomto fóru.