PCPoradenství.cz
Jste přihlášen jako: Neregistrovaný | Přihlášení

Nejste přihlášen. Nezapomeňte se přihlásit nebo zaregistrovat!

Zaslat odpověď   Tisk vlákna    Poradna -> Periferie

Von Miller hosted the team’s annual Halloween party

chenyan94
Účastník

Zobrazit informace o autorovi Zobrazit autorovy WWW stránky
PříspěvekZaslal: st Led 09, 2019 2:32    Předmět: Von Miller hosted the team’s annual Halloween party Citovat

Monday after which Chad Kelly was arrested on suspicion of first-degree criminal trespass. The Broncos waived Kelly on Wednesday morning.The Broncos linebacker said team security was on hand in addition to extra security he hired for the event. He called the private party http://www.thebroncosfootballa.....-authentic , which was attended by members of the Denver Outlaws lacrosse team and the NBA’s Denver Nuggets and Sacramento Kings, a “safe” event.鈥淣obody likes bringing people together more than me,” Miller said, via Jeff Legwold of ESPN. “I enjoy spending time with my teammates. Whether it鈥檚 dinner on Friday nights, meetings at my house, dinner with their wives on Thursdays or Halloween parties http://www.thebroncosfootballa.....-authentic , I like to bring people together.”Police arrested Kelly after a couple at a house near the party said he entered uninvited and was “mumbling incoherently.” Kelly faces a Nov. 8 court date after a brief court appearance Wednesday.“Of course, we got the news about Chad,” Miller said. “I care about Chad as a person, [but] the party was separate from his issues. I love the guy; I wish the best for him.鈥Rookie linebacker Bradley Chubb receives high praise from Pro Football Focus Pro Football Focus’s Mike Renner joined Orange and Blue 760 on Wednesday to discuss all things Broncos with the 1st and 10 crew. One topic they touched on was the grades given to the Broncos rookies, specifically Bradley Chubb. The Broncos fifth overall pick has yet to total a full sack(currently has a half sack) but he has been impressive for the Broncos through two games.Chubb has 8 total pressures so far which leads all rookie defenders and has a 75.6 pass rush grade which 4th amongst all rookie defenders. However, according to Pro Football Focus Youth Chris Harris Jr Jersey , Chubb has been at his best in the run game.The stat here that stood out to me was the number of snaps Chubb has played so far. I expected to see backups Shaq Barrett and Shane Ray to spell him a bit throughout the year, but thus far, Chubb has been the unquestioned starter next to Von Miller.The matchup this week is good for Chubb and the Broncos pass rushers. Flacco is more of a pocket quarterback who is looking for that deep ball. This should allow the Broncos pass rushers to get after Flacco and make his life miserable much as they did with Russell Wilson week one.We didn’t see this sort of pressure last week against the Raiders, but that is because Derek Carr was working the quick passing game. Cornerback Chris Harris Jr. was asked about this and he explained the differences between Carr and Flacco.Longer developing plays play right into the Broncos hands. I could see them having another 5+ sack game against Flacco and the struggling Ravens offensive line. Would be nice to see Chubb get his first-career full sack in this one as well.

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď   Tisk vlákna    Poradna -> Periferie Strana 1 z 1

Odeslat rychlou odpověď:
Uživatel: 

Přejdi na:  
Můžete přidat nové téma do tohoto fóra.
Můžete odpovídat na témata v tomto fóru.